- Instructor: admin
- Duration: 10 weeks
UARD Diploma Level 4 in Emergency Management
All organisations must have an Emergency Management Team, to safeguard critical business operations and the lives of all personnel. Become qualified with the industry-leading, internationally recognised and military-trained global experts. Every graduate of this programme will return to their workplace with a specific policy, procedures & experience to successfully lead their organisation out of emergency situations.
The Level 4 Diploma is part of the Professional Development Scheme (PDS) for industry specialists who are members and or team leaders performing as part of their dedicated Emergency Response Management (ERM) Organization.
Certain sections of the content of this training will be customized to follow their companies, expectations, meet their industry requirements and in-line with best practices. The program is based on the principles of the globally-recognised Incident Command System (ICS-300). The program provides our graduates, with formal training in the strategy, tactics, command, control, communications & coordination elements used in the support of major emergencies.
This training is conducted across three Core Units & Objectives
1. Major Emergency Management Initial Response
2. Plant Manager Incident Commander
3. On Scene Commander Assessment
Each Unit comprises of two interactive theory modules followed by a Practical Role Play Appraisal & Assessment Module. The culmination are constructive feedback & debrief sessions.
These essential elements included;
1. Principles of Incident Command Systems (ICS)
2. Assessing the Situation & Taking Effective Action
3. Managing Information Systems
4. Leading & Coordinating Activities during Emergencies
5. Command, Control & Communications Techniques
6. Pre-Planning & Reporting Protocols
7. Dealing with Stress factors in an Emergency
For information on the above courses contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org